Many women around the globe struggle with Cellulite and we have a few solutions, Aveli however is the latest treatment option we will offer at Finger and Associates in Savannah, GA.
What is Cellulite and who is affected by it?
Cellulite represents unwanted dimples in the buttocks and outer thighs in 85% of women over 21 years old. Both overweight and thin women suffer from cellulite and nearly 100% of those that have cellulite dislike the problem immensely. It often affects self esteem and the overall mental wellbeing of many.
What is the cause of cellulite?
Fibrous bands attach the skin to the underlying muscle, much like the buttons on a sofa pillow. If one cuts the thread between the opposing buttons, the depression under the button goes away. Similar, but not so simple in the case of cellulite.
Multiple procedures to sever the fibrous bands have been used to diminish the cellulite dimples by simply cutting the bands with lasers or blades. (Cellfina is one of them) All of these work to a point but some had inherent problems from inadequate results to long recovery times to multiple incisions sites.
Why Aveli to treat Cellulite?
Because the Aveli device is the most effective cellulite device, using the latest technology available on the Aesthetic Market today!
The Advantages of Aveli are:
- One small incision in the gluteal crease for all the dimples per side
- Less local anesthesia, less drainage and less recovery
- A retractable small robotic arm that allows for testing to view if all bands have been severed
- A small blade to cut all bands that contribute to the dimple (little to no scarring)
- A bright light to be seen through the skin to locate the depth of the device